Friday, May 13, 2011

Loving & Letting Go

I write you celebrating today this Friday the 13th of May, 2011
I love the number 13, it's always been an auspicious Energy Number for me.

In these days I've had strange feelings and pulls about detaching with the ones I love.
For sure it's not easy to do,
It's about me learning to let go of the people I love, no matter who they are because as Souls they do not 'belong' to me or anyone else.

I am finding on my soul's journey that it takes great courage,with deep levels of commitment
to live in ways of loving detachment.

In my human mind I may think that these pulls of attachment are about the other person.
But I've come to understand in my life that it's really about me.

Many Eastern Higher Wisdom Paths teach the Truth that the Pain one experiences in life often comes from  resisting what is and not allowing oneself to accept oneself or what another soul may be or doing in their life at the time.

This Truth, I am asked to apply and work with in All of my relationships.

Only by using the application and tools I've been taught in my spiritual practices, especially
the practice of meditation,will I find the Ways of realizing more understanding and pathways to Peace.

When I experience Peace then I will also experience real Soul clarity.
It's from this spiritual space, I can see clearly the Light of the Divine shining in my soul and
shining in all other soul's I meet by Divine Assignments in my life.

The Purpose of my life I know is to bring more Light into my life and all my relationships.
I am only here to learn how to love myself and all other's unconditionally.

                                       Love and blessings to you      Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment