Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'll be 'live' at the Psychic & Holistic Fair at Gurney's Inn, Montauk New York April 16

Dear Friends,
I will be a featured Psychic at Gurney's Inn  Psychic & Holistic Fair, Saturday April 16, 10am to 5pm.

Recently at Gurney's I spent some time swimming in their sea water pool overlooking the ocean and
it's here i have been able to tap into deeper levels of relaxing my body/mind/soul.

I love all the natural beauty of being in a beautiful space on the ocean like Gurney's.

This Saturday, throughout the day I will be giving channeled readings, answering your questions on relationships,career always with the focus of being of Service to you and being on a journey with  you of discovering ways of experiencing new channels of mind/body/soul healing.

I know it will an exciting day, with many different levels of Psychic/Paranormal Energy life affirming experiences.

I am always open to Serve, as I know All our meetings are always by Divine Appointment.
                                                       Blessings of Light/Love to you all    Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment