Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Wonderful time of the new moon in Libra

On and about this New Moon today all kinds of new beginnings,creatively  and spiritually are available to take place in our lives. I like to use this time of the moon's energy to focus on where I am in my life.

From this place of Soul's awareness, I open myself to receive more understanding, clarity and peace..
It's this Portal of Higher Consciousness I choose to work with and anchor the Divine Energy for right use in my life and affairs.

By my daily practices of meditation I can experience my Divine Connection which brings me into right relationship with myself and All other beings of the Divine family of souls. In my lifetime I have agreed to come into body to learn, to heal and help others as I am guided to and remember the Truth that in this dimension All is Light and Unconditional Love.
                      
                                                                 Blessings to you always,  Katrina

1 comment: