Thursday, January 27, 2011

Time for the veil between this dimension and Spirit World to be very, very close

I can feel the Energy field building between our world that we live in and that of those souls/spirits who have moved on and out of body. I'm very sensitive to the time on and before Halloween when my Italian husband Francesco passed on.

It's all described in detail in my recent book Don't Let Me Drift Too Far and how Francesco chose to leave this dimension and leave his body to live in another time and space.

So I celebrate his birth into a New Life, which has made me more aware of the sacred energy that's available a few days before All Souls Day called by many Halloween.
It's a very highly charged special time when this sacred energy is available and in place to work for other souls to work with. We are on a lifetime journey to learn and be in touch with who we really are
children of Light/Love and Divine Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment